Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 is an Add-on and pre-requisite files for Visual Studio 2010 to develop Silverlight 4 and RIA Services applications.
Latest version of Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 has been released on 09/02/2010.
The quick file details are
File Name: Silverlight4_Tools.exe
Date Published: 9/2/2010
Download Size: 35.1 MB
This package is an add-on for Visual Studio 2010 to provide tooling for Microsoft Silverlight 4 and RIA Services. It can be installed on top of either Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Web Developer 2010 Express. It extends existing Silverlight 3 features and multitargeting capabilities in Visual Studio 2010 to also create applications for Silverlight 4 using C# or Visual Basic.
Here are the highlights of release:
- SDK feature to enable Add New Row capabilities in DataGrid control
- Improving startup performance of Silverlight applications
- Adding mouse wheel support for out-of-browser applications on the Mac platform
- Various media-related fixes around DRM content
- Fixed memory leak when MouseCapture is used
- Fixed memory leak for DataTemplate usage
Taken from Tim Heuer’s Blog (Visit here for More information)
Download Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010 – Build 30319.352 ( Microsoft Download Center)