Microsoft Learning team has recently announced phasing out of AZ-203 currently active exam for Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification credential by May 31, 2020. Replacement exam AZ-204 will be active by May 31, 2020.
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Azure (BETA) exam is currently available for developers to try it on and you should be taking the beta exam by March 27, 2020.
If you’re a cloud developer who participates in all phases of development, including requirements definition and design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
The exam measures proficiency in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, monitoring, and more.
- Develop Azure compute solutions (25-30%)
- Develop for Azure storage (10-15%)
- Implement Azure security (15-20%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (10-15%)
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (25-30%)
- You can view the AZ-204 exam page for details.
- You can view the exam skills outline can help you to understand key topics covered on the exam.
- You can study using the Microsoft Learn training suggested.
To take beta exam follow the steps below:
- Microsoft will offer first 300 people who take the AZ-204 beta exam on or before March 27, 2020, 80% off on price!
- To get discount, register now and, use the code AZ204WINTERSET.
- ** Remember first come, first serve basis only.