Microsoft has released the Update 1 for Visual studio 2012 RTM.
The key features available with this update include:
- SharePoint development: additional ALM capabilities in SharePoint – such as Load Testing and Coded UI testing support – improving quality, scalability and agility.
- Agile team support: easier agile planning with Web Access and new Kanban support, alongside existing Scrum support.
- Continuously enabling quality: improvements for testing, from organizing unit tests to more flexible workflow for manual test execution.
- Windows development: improved Windows 8 application development, such as support for debugging mixed managed and native Windows Store Applications and improved ARM debugging for Windows 8 apps.
- The updates will also contain bug fixes and other enhancements.
DOWNLOAD: Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
Updates for these other products are also available:
Source: Microsoft Download Center