Microsoft has released latest version of Windows Azure SDK and Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio – Version 1.4.
- Resolved an issue that caused full IIS fail when the web.config file was set to read-only.
- Resolved an issue that caused full IIS packages to double in size when packaged.
- Resolved an issue that caused a full IIS web role to recycle when the diagnostics store was full.
- Resolved an IIS log file permission Issue which caused diagnostics to be unable to transfer IIS logs to Windows Azure storage.
- Resolved an issue preventing csupload to run on x86 platforms.
- User errors in the web.config are now more easily diagnosable.
- Enhancements to improve the stability and robustness of Remote Desktop to Windows Azure Roles.
Download the Windows Azure Tools and SDK 1.4
Courtesy : Microsoft Download Center